Implement science lessons with impact.
Put working scientifically at the heart of your curriculum with 6 flexible units for every year, each containing exciting new experiments, investigation and STEAM content.
- Save hours of preparation time with all of the guidance and resources you need for your teaching contained in each year group pack
- Have confidence in a program of the highest quality, written by expert primary science author Rosemary Feasey
- Assess children’s working scientifically skills and stay on top of progress with full assessment built-in.
What’s included in each pack?
- 6 flexible units
- Step-by-Step instructions for teaching the unit
- Links to STEM
- Assessment activities and guidance
- Embedded CPD
- Ready-made photocopiable worksheets.
- Classification – Living things and their habitats
- Healthy Bodies – Animals, including humans
- Evolution and Inheritance – Evolution and Inheritance
- Light – Light
- Electrifying – Electricity
- The Titanics – Working Scientifically Skills project