Springboard into Comprehension
Early-Upper Years – Levelled – Years 1-7+
Back by popular demand!
180 Student books – Available from Term 4 2023
The Springboard into Comprehension series is a bestselling series that allows teachers to develop students’ comprehension skills and strategies.
Meeting the demands of the Australian Curriculum: English, the NSW Syllabus and the Victorian Curriculum, the print resources assist the acquisition of skills in interpreting, evaluating and critiquing ideas, information and issues.
Springboard Into Comprehension creates reflective readers who use the skills and strategies learned to become successful independent readers.
Comprehension – the key to connecting students present knowledge with their new knowledge!
With Springboard into Comprehension you will develop student’s
comprehension skills and provide authentic opportunities to apply each skill.
Springboard into Comprehension offers:
• A natural progression beyond decodables
• A systematic way to develop students’ comprehension skills and strategies
• Authentic cross-curricular fiction and non-fiction titles
• 180 Individual titles that include comprehension prompts and activities
• A time-honoured series with a proven track record
• A focus on the important key comprehension strategies
• Excellent support for older students and the independent practice they need
• Levels 11-30, Years 3-6 [Y4-7], Reading Age 6-12.5
Order below or download an order form here
Click the image below to enlarge
Take a look inside
Check out these great offers
- 15 %Save $1,809.60