FUNdamental Science Set (16 titles)
These books will have students excited and curious to do more and more science!
Fascinating explanations of natural phenomena and hands-on opportunities for students to observe and investigate the world around us. With high-interest, accessible text and striking, beautiful images, these titles bring STEM to life for young students. The books provide age-appropriate, informative diagrams with close picture and text match.
Each book gives readers the opportunity to observe and experience, ask questions & perform tests, use their maths knowledge, use simple scientific equipment, collect, record and analyse data and communicate their ideas.
Each non-fiction book (32pp) includes discussion topics, experiments and investigations, critical thinking questions and imaginative ideas for hands-on activities.
- Wings, Paws, Scales and Claws
- Whats the Season
- Roots,Stems,Leaves and Flowers
- My Senses
- Keeping Me Healthy
- Is It Living or Non Living
- Habitats and Food Chains
- Growing and Changing
- From a Tiny Seed to a Mighty Tree
- Everyday Materials
- Let’s Investigate Plastic Pollution
- How Trees Grow/All About Trees
- Fruits and Vegetables:How We Grow and Eat Them
- The Problem With Plastic
- Up Close with Microhabitats
- Having a Baby: How a Human Life Begins
Buy FUNdamental Science Set (16 titles)