Big Cat Phonics Letters & Sounds Pink A Pack (38 titles)
Ensure a secure start to every child’s reading journey in Foundation – Year 2 [Y1-3] with these decodable fiction and non-fiction books.
- Foster a love of reading for pleasure with books on a wide range of age appropriate topics, supported by engaging illustrations and photographs
- New grapheme-phoneme correspondences are introduced gradually through the clear, cumulative progression of the Letters and Sounds phases
- High Frequency Words (Common Exception Words) are introduced in line with Letters and Sounds and are kept to a minimum.
- Focus Phonemes and High Frequency Words (Common Exception Words) are listed in Before Reading – inside the front cover of every book so they can be practised before the reading session.
- After Reading activities included in the back of every book.
- 28 Letters and Sounds – Age 7+ titles
- eBook Library – all 328 titles
- FREE downloadable Teacher Support and Assessment
- 12 Letters and Sounds Big Books
Click here to find the downloadable lesson plans for this pack (listed under the “Phonics for Letters and Sounds Lesson Plans and Resource Sheets” heading)
Take a peek inside here