Collins Big Cat Phonics for Letters and Sounds
Early Years F/K-2 [Y1-3]
Deliver effective phonics with 328 fully decodable books.
Ensure a secure start to every child’s reading journey in Foundation –
Year 2 [Y1-3] with these decodable fiction and non-fiction books.
- Foster a love of reading for pleasure with books on a wide range of age-appropriate topics, supported by engaging illustrations and photographs
- New grapheme-phoneme correspondences are introduced gradually through the clear, cumulative progression of the Letters and Sounds phases
- High Frequency Words (Common Exception Words) are introduced in line with Letters and Sounds and are kept to a minimum.
- Focus Phonemes and High Frequency Words (Common Exception Words) are listed in Before Reading – inside the front cover of every book so they can be practised before the reading session.
- After Reading activities included in the back of every book.
Browse by range
Shop Collins Big Cat Phonics for Letters and Sounds