Shinoy and The Chaos Crew Complete Pack (48 titles)
What’s included in the series?
• 24 fiction for ages 7-9 – an exciting adventure unfolds in every story
• 12 non-fiction explore topics featured in the fiction books, making them an ideal next read.
• 12 graphic novels comic-book style text and artwork that provides an alternative reading experience and widens the appeal of reading for disengaged children.
Why do readers respond to Shinoy and the Chaos Crew?
• All the books feature illustrations, themes and character s which reflect children’s worlds and interests as well as sparking their imagination
• Children build a sense of achievement as they complete each book, motivating them to pick up the next book in the series
• The range of book types included encourage reading for pleasure with humorous fiction, non‑fiction and graphic novels.
Shinoy and the Chaos Crew – Complete Pack (48 titles)
Get reluctant readers hooked on books! Discover awesome adventures, fascinating facts and gripping graphic novels!
This action-packed series is packed with dynamic illustrations, humour and great story-telling – all of which adds up to a truly fun and motivating way to grab the attention of every student. Featuring a highly engaging mix of fiction and graphic novels as well as non-fiction, the world of Shinoy and the Chaos Crew reflects comics, gaming and fantasy, perfect for fostering a love of reading in your whole class.
Shinoy and the Chaos Crew Fiction titles – Have you ever wondered what would happen if your favourite TV characters came to life? Shinoy is an average ten-year-old kid whose gaming app has a unique upgrade – a button that makes his TV heroes come to life! In every story Shinoy is faced with a mystery in his own world – such as when gravity becomes too strong or rain starts falling upwards – but he can quickly use his app to call up a member of the Chaos Crew and together solve the problem.
Shinoy and the Chaos Crew Non-Fiction titles – What if gravity got turned off? Can robots think? Is time travel possible? Explore these topics and more with your students with 12 non-fiction books based on the exciting adventures of Shinoy and the Chaos Crew. Each book is linked to a theme explored in the fiction stories to provide more reading opportunities around topics that have captured children’s imagination.
Shinoy and the Chaos Crew Graphic Novels – 12 thrilling adventures presented as graphic novels to hook in even the most reluctant reader. The ratio of text to illustration supports readers as it’s less intimidating and the graphics aid understanding, increasing children’s confidence. The humour and the grounding of the stories in the real-world also appeal to young readers.