Early Years F/K-1 [Y1-2]
A simple and speedy systematic, synthetic phonics program. Aussie decodables built by Australian educators, authors and speech pathologists to engage and excel all of your learners.
Snappy Sounds addresses your phonics needs with a straightforward kit of components designed to have you and your students decoding.
Take a look inside:
Snappy Sounds has been designed to make teaching phonics as simple and as speedy as possible for you and your class. Children will enjoy reading because the resources build confidence quickly.
Snappy Sounds supports you to deliver your phonics teaching effectively through:
- An explicit and snappy teaching routine that reduces preparation time
- A mastery teaching sequence that dedicates a quarter of lessons to consolidation and catch up, so that you can set the right pace for your students
- Engaging and modern decodable books that allow students to apply and practise their learning from the beginning
- An assessment check that reveals exactly where students need further support
- Online Teachers Resource
- Professional development videos available online.
The program at a Glance
- Decodable readers – Foundation and Year 1
- Phonics assessment
- Teaching Cards, Flashcards, Teacher Resource Books with Online Lesson resources toolkit
- Classroom resources such as Placemats and Posters
Click the pictures below to see the Snappy Sounds Sequence, Phonemes/Graphemes and High Frequency words
Videos about Snappy Sounds
Check out these great offers
Browse by range
Shop Snappy Sounds
- 15 %Save $1,229.40